Advertising with Lubbock Community Theatre is a fantastic way to reach new customers! Our programs are professionally printed and bound for each individual season show, with a full-color, slick-finish cover. Each season production runs for 9 performances, reaching approximately 430 people per production. Your ad will appear in the program for every season production, along with information about the play, designers, cast and director’s notes. Our audiences are well educated and involved in the arts and their community. And they come from all over Lubbock and the South Plains to experience our top-quality professional theatre.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for questions or additional information.
- 1 full page – $600 – 4.5” x 7.5”
- 1/2 page – $300 – 4.5” x 3.5”
- 1/4 page vertical – $200 – 2.25” x 3.5” (not intended for photos, but graphics work well)
- 1/4 page horizontal – $200 – 1.75” x 4.5” (not intended for photos)
Please note: LCT does not offer a business card size ad, as it does not fit our program’s format.
Instructions for Advertisers
- All ad artwork must be submitted in the exact size purchased for the program. If your artwork must be altered in size or content, there will be a $25 charge for editing. The exact sizes are as follow:
- 1 full page – 4.5” x 7.5”
- 1/2 page – 4.5” x 3.5”
- 1/4 page vertical – 2.25” x 3.5”
- 1/4 page horizontal – 1.75” x 4.5”
- We prefer that you submit your artwork to us digitally. Please send your final artwork file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to submit your artwork to use as a digital file, please make arrangements with your LCT sales person to make sure it is processed by our printing deadline.
- Artwork must be submitted by September 1, 2017 in order to be included in the season program.